Jackumentary Lorna Morgan


Release Year: 2016
Models: Lorna Morgan
Genres: Score Theater, Backstage, Big Tits, Brunette, Pregnant, Solo
Video language: English

For admirers of the naturally voluptuous woman, Lorna Morgan's well-endowed figure represents perfection. Lorna believes in "classic" nude modeling, so the Lorna of 1999 posed the same way years later. Said Lorna, "I think I would just be really bad at hardcore because I would just laugh all the way through. It would be no good. It would not be sexy. I'm telling you, you don't want to see me doing anything like that!" Lorna was one of the leaders in the British invasion of the big-boob world in the late 1990's. The "Fab Four" (Lorna, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Kerry Marie and Jessica Turner) took over the newsstands and the rapidly growing early internet, heralding the re-emergence of the super-naturals. Over the years, Lorna filmed in England, Portugal, the Florida Keys and Eleuthera Island, The Bahamas, and island-hopped on Boob Cruise 2000. She also posed pregnant twice. Lorna is a role-model for many girls, including one of her most ardent fans! , Australia's Angela White, her roommate during the filming of <i>Big Boob Paradise</i>. Countless letters and emails have poured into the offices since Lorna first appeared in TSG magazines. Her girl-next-door looks and happy personality endear her to readers, DVD collectors and web-users.
Hot gay scene I made the fresh man go very first and told Morgan to cook sausages and fish frames on barbeque grill. NASTYDADDY Blond Daddy Cain Marko Creampies Jake Morgan Sucked Dick And Banged. ManRoyale little guy gets a hard big dick movie Max Martin and Max Morgan. Evan Ryker drives his thick cock straight into Alex Morgan Massaging His Hot Boyfriend. Free teen gay porn story Elijah White and Max Morgan determine to take r. of.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:54
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3710kbps
Audio: 111kbps





File size: 978.3 MB





Comments

Popular Posts